Friday, June 10, 2011

Sports Lockers

I decided to start a blog to share some of my projects and designs and hope that others can get some ideas and tips from it. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of photos for some of these first couple projects but I figure that I can sort of show them finished so you can get and idea of what I can do. We bought our house in June of 2010 and my wife and I have been adding some country to it ever since.
This first project was really fun for me cause I grew up playing sports and I wanted my son to have a cool sports room. I wanted to add some lockers to my son's room and I struck gold on Craigslist. I highly recommend it for finding cheap items that people are just trying to get rid of. Anyway I paid 40 dollars for a set of 3 attached lockers. I took them apart to make two separate lockers cause I wanted to add a bench in the middle. I sanded, primed and painted them with a rich blue color to mtach the Phillies. Installed a white bench in the middle and that completed the design. I also made sure to attach the lockers to the wall so they have no chance of falling. I think it came out pretty good and I am pleased with the results take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment