Friday, June 10, 2011

Sports Lockers

I decided to start a blog to share some of my projects and designs and hope that others can get some ideas and tips from it. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of photos for some of these first couple projects but I figure that I can sort of show them finished so you can get and idea of what I can do. We bought our house in June of 2010 and my wife and I have been adding some country to it ever since.
This first project was really fun for me cause I grew up playing sports and I wanted my son to have a cool sports room. I wanted to add some lockers to my son's room and I struck gold on Craigslist. I highly recommend it for finding cheap items that people are just trying to get rid of. Anyway I paid 40 dollars for a set of 3 attached lockers. I took them apart to make two separate lockers cause I wanted to add a bench in the middle. I sanded, primed and painted them with a rich blue color to mtach the Phillies. Installed a white bench in the middle and that completed the design. I also made sure to attach the lockers to the wall so they have no chance of falling. I think it came out pretty good and I am pleased with the results take a look.

15 comments:

  1. If you wish to complete the activation process in the Roku device that you use, then the best place to visit is Roku.com/link. The Roku technical support team based here always lend a helping hand. For the entertainment you have vouched, you must choose the best Roku device. For viewers who wish to have a more enthralling experience, they must try Roku for sure
    My blog:
    Roku.com/link
    www.Roku.com/link
    Roku.com/link create account
    Roku.com/link activate account
    Roku.com/link account
    Roku.com/link activate
    Roku.com/link activation
    Roku.com/link setup
    Roku.com/link code
    Roku com link
    Roku com link create account
    Roku com link activate account
    Roku com link create
    Roku com link activate
    Roku com link activation
    Roku com link code
    Roku com link setup
    Roku com link enter code

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this nice blog. Our objective is to make our customers happy and make their life easy. We are into minimizing our consumer’s effort in finding the best internet plans. The Internet has become the buzzword today. There are a lot of internet plans providers offering their customers different plans through various modes of internet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can easily find cheap flights to Chicago and since many tourists are visiting the City, great deals on airlines ticket to Chicago are readily available with Allegiant Airlines Reservation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should be able to complete the update tips. If the update still fails to work, you should go Garmin.com/express from your computer and give it another try. Restart the computer and reinstall Garmin Express. Check to see if you can update the Garmin maps after this or not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our Technical Team is instantly ready to serve you the best Assistance on hp.com/123 HP's homepage to download the latest HP printer drivers and to sort out the HP Printer related concerns. It doesn't matter, if you own the new HP Printer or working with the old one, our Website has ample information to support it.

    ReplyDelete